Hey everyone! So today I was on my local radio station 107.5 kiss FM! On the morning talk show “J-Talking”. This was so cool. The radio booth was nothing like I imagined, it was just a small room with a door on both sides, a window, and a long table with three telescoping microphones, and a computer. Before the interview started, Jason Anderson (the host of J-talking) joked around about stealing my crown. Then when the interview started I was shocked how easy it was. It felt like someone just asking me questions about things like what did it take to get a crown. Jason was even nice enough to mention that I needed sponsors! He also posted on the web site, their new status was ‘hanging out with royalty’. This was such an amazing experience that without the Miss Teenage Canada pageant I would not have had. I would like to extend a big thank you to KISS FM, and all the staff that helped me make a truly special memory.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.